Cisco AnyConnect is automatically installed on all managed staff laptops.
Cisco AnyConnect is Deakin’s secure VPN service. The AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is pre-configured with Deakin’s connection profiles and is required for students and staff on personal or University-owned un-managed devices in order to establish a secure VPN connection to Deakin University.
New in the April 2019 update is the option to encrypt your internet traffic on an untrusted network, such as public Wi-Fi hot-spot, which sends it through Deakin’s connection to the internet rather than the hot-spot. Or use the unencrypted option to use your own home internet access while accessing Deakin services and resources.
- Connect using Cisco AnyConnect for Windows
- Connect using Cisco AnyConnect for Mac
- Connect using Cisco AnyConnect for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Connect using Cisco AnyConnect for Android
- Connect using Cisco AnyConnect for Linux
Download for Windows
Download for Mac (macOS Sierra 10.13 to macOS Monterey 12.x)
Download for Red Hat 6 or 7, Ubuntu 14.0.4 or above